Monday, November 8, 2010

The Three Amigos

On Saturday morning I headed back to my parent's as I needed to make sure Brady was out of the house all day so Andy could do a home-improvement project (which I'll blog more about later)...my aunt and uncle were having some people over to watch the Iowa game and I thought this would be a great way for Brady to get to play with his cousin Cadence and Taryn (who is actually my cousin but only 2 months younger than Brady). So the 3 little ones got to play together all day and boy did they have fun! The are all 3-4 months apart and they had fun chasing each other, 'playing cards', playing outside and yelling as loud as they could. It was so much fun! Here are some fun pics of the three of them!


Cadence, Brady and Taryn






No comments:

Post a Comment