Thursday, March 29, 2012

37 Weeks...

Thursday marked 37 weeks and also started our 'Oh Man, we only have 14 days (now 13) left until this little peanut comes'....now I start panic mode. Not for the usual reasons like, we're having a BABY and how is Brady going to react...no, it's more of a 'We don't even have our carseats out, swing put together, ANY bags packed and a whole slew of other To Do's that aren't done. My usual OCD self/Type A personality has been ahead of the game most of this pregnancy (early hospital papers turned in, maternity leave paperwork completed early, every closet and drawer organized, etc) but for some reason the past couple of weeks have just seemed surreal and maybe it's because I feel this pregnancy has gone SO much faster than Brady's but now I find myself scurrying to get things done that the usual me would have had done months ago and are now keeping me up (even more so than usual) and giving me some serious anxiety...guess what our projects are for the weekend??

I'm really looking forward to next weekend. We are having a 'Brady' weekend. On Thursday night we are going to the Ramada to stay the night and play at the indoor water park, we're going to take Brady to The Lorax movie, go to some Easter Egg Hunts, maybe try SkyZone, eat pizza, go to Easter church service and just spend time as a family of 3 for the last time...should be a fun weekend! We decided on no traveling for the holiday (way too close to 'go-time') and we wanted to do something just the 3 of us...

I'm so excited to bring this baby into our family and I know Brady will be an awesome Big Brother but a part of me is sad that this chapter in our lives is over...no more family of 3 and I'm a little nervous how Brady is going to react. In time, he'll totally be fine and will love his new baby brother/sister but he's been SUPER attached to me lately and things are about to change for him. But he'll be great and I should stop worrying. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment