Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Girls Day!

On Saturday I headed over to Omaha to have a Girls Day with Abby and Sunita. It was much needed and had been way too long since I've seen them! I headed to Sunita's house first so I could see their beautiful new house (although they've lived there for quite a while now) and then we headed over to Abby's to pick her up. Then it was time for lunch. We went to a great all natural restaurant and then went to a boutique that is owned by one of Su's friends (it is so cute and has so many great clothes...I can't wait to go back after this baby comes!). Then we went and had a cupcake at a bakery that was featured on Cupcake Wars on the Food Network...we got to chit chat some more and have an awesome treat! Then it was manicure time. We had a lot of fun and got pampered. After manicures we did some shopping and then went to Kona for Happy Hour where we had some yummy appetizers and even more great conversation. It was such a fun day and a nice little get-a-way for me! We can go a few months without seeing each other but once we're back together it's just like old times! Miss those girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment