Monday, March 12, 2012

Pinterest Finds

It's no secret that I LOVE Pinterest!! I have gotten SO many great recipes, house tips, nursery ideas, clothing ideas, and so many more ideas from this site. If you haven't checked it out before, you are missing out! Just google Pinterest to get a little taste and if you want me to send you an invite so you can join (yes, it's weird that you have to be invited to join but whatever!), just let me know!

Here are a few of the recipes I've tried and we've really enjoyed (just click on the heading for the recipes)!

Chicken Enchilada Pasta


I made this last night and I love it! It makes a ton so I plan to freeze some and we'll eat on it for a couple of lunches too!

Thai Peanut Noodles



I really liked this...I have been crazing Thai food like crazy lately so this definitely has helped with my cravings! And it's pretty healthy. I did make it without the tofu but have had friends make it with it and loved it too!

Green Monster Smoothie



Andy even really likes these! Trust me, you do NOT taste the spinach AT ALL! I've given this recipe to tons of people at work too and everyone loves it! You get lots of good stuff in this smoothie and it tastes awesome! This has been my go-to breakfast and I've even done it for lunch a day or two..it really keeps you full!

Caprese Salad on a Stick


You don't even need a recipe for this. Cherry (or grape) tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil leaves...put on a toothpick and drizzle with balsamic vinegar...YUM-O! Made this for a neighbor get-together and they were awesome!

And last but not least (I'll share more yummy recipes later)...

Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes



I made these for Andy to take to work for some treats for his employees...there weren't any left so that was a good sign...we kept a few home for us and they were yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment